The 28th Edition of Wilkinson’s Road Traffic Offences published in November 2017. The First Supplement includes:
- A new Appendix setting out the law, relevant rules, directions and cases in relation to adjournment in magistrates’ courts, providing a useful quick reference to the busy practitioner.
- Coverage of significant new case law including:
- R. (on the application of DPP) v Sunderland Magistrates’ Court
- Lord Howard of Lympne v DPP
- Platinum Crown Investments Ltd v North East Essex Magistrates Court
- Coverage of all other recent developments in Road Traffic law.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
back to top