This title is the definitive, annual guide to the requirements of the Listing, Prospectus, and Disclosure and Transparency Rules. It offers practical guidance on the eligibility criteria and continued obligations for listing on the London Stock Exchange. The disclosure requirements and the contents, approval and publication of prospectuses are also covered. The 2017-18 edition has been fully updated to cover all Listing Regime developments since publication of the previous edition.
The FCA Listing Regime; The Statutory Framework for Listing; Application Procedure and Publication of Prospectuses; Contents of Prospectuses; Financial Information; Continuing Obligations; Significant Transactions and Related Party Transactions; Overseas Companies, Investment Entities, Debt and Specialist Securities and Mineral Companies
- Provides the definitive, annual guide to the requirements of the FCA’s Listing, Prospectus and Disclosure and Transparency Rules
- Includes an introductory chapter from the head of the UKLA, and contributions from some of the foremost experts in the field
- Presents introductions to the three rulebooks and statutory framework, before going on to examine their requirements in detail
- Discusses in detail the Listing Rules set out by the UKLA
- Examines the statutory framework within which the listing regime sits
- Explains the procedure for submitting an application
- Sets out the requirements for publishing a prospectus, as well as the guidelines for the form it must follow and required contents
- Describes the financial information you need to disclose Sets out the continuing obligations of a company once listed
- Covers the requirements relating to significant transactions and related party transactions
- Looks at overseas companies, investment entities, debt and specialist securities and mineral companies, and how these are treated differently to other entities
New to this edition
The new edition will cover all Listing Regime and related developments since publication of the 2015/16 edition. Full details will be supplied nearer to time of publication.