The Journal provides:
- Information on the key cases decided in the last quarter.
- Information on the key statutes published in the last quarter.
- Information on the key regulations and other developments in the last quarter.
- Analysis of developments by experienced practitioners.
- Practical guidance on procedure.
The Journal is published quarterly. Each issue includes "Articles" written by barristers, solicitors and academics manyof whom are leaders in their fields (and appeared in the relevant cases) as well ascontributions from up and coming personal injury lawyers.
Each issue contains "Case and Comment" a concise summary of the most importantcases with expert analysis and editorial comment on the meaning and effect ofthe case set against the background of the present law.
The Journal has an estimated readership of thousands of solicitors, barristers, experts and academics who practice in, or are connected with, personal injury law.
Articles from Journal of Personal Injury Law are summarised in services such as Lawtel, Butterworth's PI Online, Legal Information Resources and the APIL Newsletter.
The Editor welcomes articles on any personal injury topic of current interest (we cannot of course guarantee that they will be published).
Please submit articles to:
Editor of the Journal of Personal Injury Law
Stewarts Law LLP
5 New Square Street
Email: email@example.com or
- Provide the article on paper and on floppy disc or via e-mail
- Submit in Word for Windows or Wordperfect or Rich Text Format or ASCii
- Make it as Iong or short as you like but the average length is around 10-20 pages of A4 in 1.5 line spacing
- Write a summary in italics at the start, one or two paragraphs in length, summarising the key issues covered and conclusions so that readers can tell at a glance what the article is about
- Provide your full name/s and work address and contact telephone numbers if you wish these to be printed at the top of the article
- Only submit original work which has not been published elsewhere
- Do not libel anyone in the article!