Long established as the leading textbook in this area of law, Cornish, Llewelyn & Aplin's Intellectual Property provides up to date and authoritative coverage of the whole spectrum of IP law as it applies to the UK.
- Goes through the main types of IP chapter by chapter, making it easy for the reader to find what they are looking for
- Explains what the different types are and the common grounds they share
- Includes chapters on IP rights under EU law, IP and personal privacy, IP and digital technology, IP and biotechnology
- Enables understanding of the text with supporting cases, references and explanatory narrative putting everything in to context
- Draws on legislation from UK, EU and international sources
- Includes coverage of key legislative and case law developments
- Contains tables including European Legislation and International Treaties, Conventions and Agreements