Evidence - The Fundamentals introduces students to the principles of the law of evidence by way of clear text combined with charts, grids and diagrams.
- Seeks to explain not merely the rules and principles but also their provenance and continued utility
- Includes full coverage of all topics likely to be studied on law of evidence courses at undergraduate level and ILEX level 6
- Opens each chapter with a bulleted outline of the main concepts and ideas to be covered in that chapter and closes each chapter with a summary to recap the main points
- Provides a question along with answer and answer tips at the end of each chapter
- Uses charts, grids and diagrams to enable students to grasp complex legal principles with ease
- Follows a new and improved layout with more pedagogical features than before, such as ‘Over to You’ boxes to truly engage students and get them thinking more critically about the subject
- Assumes no prior knowledge of the subject - allowing the book to be used for those new to the subject and for distance learning courses