Assisting you each step of the way, Snell’s Equity provides in-depth commentary and analysis of the law of equity and offers interpretation of how the different rules can be applied to property. This title explains equitable principles and remedies and their application in trusts, probate and mortgages.
The third supplement brings you up to date with all the latest legal changes, both statutory and case law.
- Snell’s Equity deals with equitable principles and remedies and their application in trusts, probate and mortgages showing how equity can be used to help solve clients' problems
- Examines the nature of equity and the maxims of equity, clearly setting out the general principles
- Arranged by topics in which equity is used, offering expert interpretation of equity rules and how they can be applied in the different situations
- Discusses dealings with equity including assignments of choices in action, and priorities showing how equity works in practice
- Analyses the five ancient equitable doctrines of conversion, reconversion, election, performance and satisfaction setting out the different ways in which equity can provide a remedy
- Assesses the situation in which equity has intervened to safeguard those who, by their status or circumstance are in need of protection illustrating how equity can be used in different client situations
- Considers a wide range of equitable remedies offering a choice of solutions to apply to your clients' problems.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: