A single source of the entire suite of 2005 JCT contracts, and an invaluable and interpretive tool for understanding them, Keating on JCT Contracts:
- Provides detailed clause-by-clause commentary on all of the major contracts
- Helps you gain a deeper understanding of the contracts, providing guidance to help you resolve queries
- Looks at how the contracts are used in practice, highlighting key interpretive issues and showing how clauses have been treated in case law
- Discusses differences and similarities between the 2005 and 1998 suites of contracts
- Incorporates recent releases on the Framework Agreement 2007, the JCT Constructing Excellence Contract and the Management Building Contract, together with guidance on how to use them
- Contains an archive CD-ROM of the 1998 JCT contracts
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.